OWNER OF THE WEB SITE.
- Owner: Meiva Shoes, s.l. (hereafter referred to as, "MEIVA").
- Tax Identification Number: B-54723267
- Company address: Avda. de Novelda 162 nave 5 (polígono industrial de Carrús), 03206 Elche, Alicante, España.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate of Data Protection: user can contact with the Delegate of Data Protection in writing, by post using the Meiva Company address and addressing the letter to the ‘Delegate of Data Protection’, or sending an email to info email@example.com
Any person accessing the website www.meivashoes.com or its App assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
The user undertakes not to use this website and its App for fraudulent purposes, as well as not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of MEIVA. In case of breach by the user of the conditions of use of this website, or reasonable suspicion on the part of MEIVA that the user is not complying, MEIVA reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the website , being able to adopt any technical measure necessary for that purpose.
INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND DURATION.
In general, the personal data obtained by MEIVA have the following purposes as listed below:
- Attend and properly manage queries, comments, incidents or suggestions submitted by users through the channels provided for it on the Website.
- Manage the registration, modification or cancellation of the user's account.
- Statistical analysis of visits to the Web and behavior of its users in it.
- Manage purchase requests, budgets made on the Website, and everything related to it and the basic administration tasks (payment management, availability, shipping method, etc ...).
- Process the subscription to the newsletter, made on the Website.
- Analyze preferences and behavior of users, as well as the use of the Website. And develop user profiles that allow to define in more detail the products that may be of interest to the users of MEIVA.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications of MEIVA by any electronic means facilitated by the user, except for opposition to said treatment by the latter.
- Manage satisfaction surveys to purchase products or services from MEIVA, in order to improve the experience of our customers.
- The data will be stored the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, except for withdrawal, opposition or revocation by the user.
USER DATA TREATED BY MEIVA.
In general, MEIVA will deal with the following data:
- Identification: name, surname, DNI or equivalent for foreign users. CIF/VAT number and company name for the case of companies.
- Contact: address, telephones, e-mail..
- Bank details: account number, beneficiary, swift.
- Navigation data..
COOKIES, WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA.
The data processing for the acquisition of products in www.meivashoes.com will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship arising between the user and MEIVA.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has purchased goods and / or services from MEIVA. In the absence of such a contractual relationship, the data processing will be based on the user's consent included in the current regulations in force.
The treatment for the aforementioned purposes, will always be done with the prior consent of the user or based on the aforementioned legitimate interest, and it will be necessary to attend to your request. Also, if you withdraw your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the user may contact MEIVA by any of the following means: A) letter to the Data Protection Department of MEIVA at the address C / Tomás Luís de Victoria 6, 03203 Elche, Alicante or B) by clicking on the link available in each commercial communication sent or C) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning it.
TRANSFER OF DATA (CASES PROVIDED BY LAW).
The user's data may be communicated to Public Administrations and competent national and / or European authorities, only and exclusively in the cases provided by the Law.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
The user guarantees that:
- Is of legal age (18 years old) and that the data provided to MEIVA are true, accurate, complete and updated. The user is responsible for the authenticity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to his real situation.
- In case of doing so, you have informed third parties of those who provide your data of the aspects contained in this section. And it also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to MEIVA for the purposes indicated.
- Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to MEIVA or to third parties.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION.
The interested party may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation, by contacting MEIVA, by request to email@example.com, or to the postal address: MEIVA SHOES, c / Tomás Luís de Victoria nº 6, 03203 Elche, Alicante, Spain enclosing in all cases, a photocopy of the DNI/ID or equivalent valid in law that allows to prove your identity, and specifying the right you wish to exercise.
Any interested user, at any later time may, under the terms established in the regulations on data protection at any time, revoke the authorization granted for the processing of personal data.
The interested party will also have the right to file a complaint or claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
The user will respond, in any case, the veracity of the data provided, reserving MEIVA the right to exclude from the services to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in Law. The user is responsible for communicating any modification of the personal data provided.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
The totality of the contents, elements, designs and applications housed in www.meivashoes.com, whatever their format and characteristics, as well as all the Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights inherent to said website, are owned by MEIVA being protected by both by the Industrial and Intellectual Property regulations as per the rest of the legislation that may be applicable. Said content may not be exploited, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly communicated, transferred, transformed or any other dissemination procedure, which has not been expressly and previously authorized by MEIVA.
MEIVA reserves the right to take legal actions against those who violate the rights of its ownership to which reference has been made.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which MEIVA treats personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding goods, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news for users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
To carry out the previous work, MEIVA will be able to analyze the data obtained in order to elaborate user profiles that allow to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to them.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from MEIVA, he / she can request the cancellation of the service by clicking on the link that will be found for such purposes in the body of said commercial communications or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating their refusal to receive them.
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Get confirmation about whether personal data concerning the user or not is being processed at MEIVA.
- Access your personal data.
- Modify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from MEIVA the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by MEIVA.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Contact the Department of Data Protection of MEIVA through the following email: email@example.com
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data when the interested party considers that MEIVA has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with the current legal requirements, MEIVA reserves the right to make changes to always be appropriate to current legislation.
MEIVA will manage the user's data at all times in a completely confidential manner and keeping the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical-organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
LEGISLATION AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to their use the competent Courts and Tribunals in accordance with the legislation that results from application.
In the event that any of the provisions contained in this document is declared void, it will proceed to the withdrawal or replacement of the same. In any case, said declaration of nullity will not affect the validity of the rest of the provisions included herein.